Chinese Multicolor Spinach Seeds
Heat- and drought- tolerant greens. amaranth with spectacular splashes of color. Leaf amaranth is popular in Asia, eaten fresh, stir-fried or steamed. This is without a doubt the softest and sweetest amaranth for a lively and delicious edible greens salad. The young leaves are juicy, a perfect substitute for spinach on hot summer days. Provides green leaves in mid-summer when all the others have withered. Harvest 30-40 days from sowing. Amaranth is closely related to quinoa.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪10.00 Regular Price ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Amaranthus tricolor|
|Germination Period||7-14 days|
|Days till maturity||30-40 days|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||30 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Surface sow seeds directly in the garden once spring arives, barely covering. Requires full sun. Tolerates heat and drought but does best with average moisture and fertility.
Write Your Own Review