Chamomile is an annual plant of the composite family Asteraceae. Medical literature reported a number of beneficial effects for chamomile. Research with animals suggests antispasmodic, anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory and some antimutagenic and cholesterol-lowering effects for chamomile.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Matricaria chamomilla|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||60-80|
|Sowing Depth||3 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, September, October, November, December|
It is recommended to sow seeds in the fall in the ground or in a relatively deep pot. A thin layer of soil should be spread over the seeds .Chamomile that thrives in light and rich soil. reseeds itself.