Courgette Verte Non Coureuse Seeds
This traditional Italian heirloom breed is considered to be the classic Italian Courgette variety. non-runner, upright-looking, non-curved Green Courgette. The zucchini is uniform, Produces green fruit inlaid with white colored strips, and looks like a work of art that is inherited through many generations. It tastes great, crisp and excellent for cooking, antipasti and soups. Picking is better when the fruit are 18 cm in size. Plant in full sun, about 55 days for harvest.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 6-8
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Cucurbita pepo|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||40 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|Sowing Instructions||In the spring, when temperatures rise above 18 degrees Celsius, it can be sown directly in the ground. You should pay attention to irrigation, it is necessary to keep the soil moist but be careful not to use excess water.|