Runder Schwarzer Winter Radish Seeds
German heirloom breed, traditional European winter radish with a unique taste and medical uses. Dated to the 16th century, was used for its medicinal properties as a natural remedy against colds. Very pungent more than the known red radish. A black skin and white core, harvest when young or wait until the radishes have a diameter of 4cm.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
The radish was used for its medicinal properties as a natural remedy against colds.
|Scientific Name||Raphanus sativus|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||50-60|
|Sowing Depth||6 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, in full sun. Seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Sow seeds in an interval of two weeks for continual harvest.