Syrian Tomato Seeds
A "Baladi" (local) strain of Tomato originated in Syria. Very high yielding plant, great taste with a reddish pink color. Fruits are meaty with a few seeds inside and are very large in diameter 12-14cm. Local variety, excellent for hot and humid regions. Reddish pink hue with an excellent taste.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Local variety, excellent for hot and humid regions. Reddish pink hue with an excellent taste.
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum esculentum|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Tomatoes are sensitive to low temperatures, wait upon spring arrival when the soil has warmed to plant outdoors. Tomato plants must be supported it is necessary to trellises tomatoes, grow in full sun, using ground cover accelerates growth. 80 day for harvest.
"vining" tomatoes continue to set and ripen fruit throughout the growing season until frost kills the plants. Tomatoes need trellis support.