Neckargold Bean Seeds
Yellow wax pole bean with high yields, an excellent sweet flavor. This French heirloom pole bean is wide and semi-flattened a variety that produces great yields. Neckargold would be an excellent choice for a market garden. This bean is definitely worth a try in the summer time! Pods are long elliptical, light yellow, with white seeds. Size 15-20cm, also excellent for pickling or eating fresh.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Phaseolus vulgaris|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground with the arrival of spring after the soil has warmed. Can tolerant heat and drought, but not cold. Trellises are necessary for growing climbing beans.