Barak Peoria Hot Pepper Seeds
Peoria pepper strain, spicy little pepper. Goes threw a rainbow of colors as they ripen: green to yellow, orange, red and purple. Very heavy yielder, perfect for pickling or added to salsas and salads. Sharpness rating of SHU 50,000. Green 60 days, 100 days ripen to red. Spicy little pepper that grows threw a rainbow of colors.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum annum|
|Germination Period||12-18 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Peppers are sensitive to low temperatures, wait for spring's arrival when the soil is warm to plant outdoors. Plant in full sun, and using ground cover could accelerate the growth process. Harvest in 80 days.