Hungarian Hot Wax Pepper Seeds
Hungarian heirloom breed. Yellow hot pepper, with fruit size of 15cm. Thick shell easy to peel and fill the pepper after roasting. When ripening turns from yellow to orange/red. Excellent for canning, spicy but not too spicy.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum annum|
|Germination Period||12-18 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Peppers are sensitive to low temperatures, wait for spring's arrival when the soil is warm to plant outdoors. Plant in full sun, and using ground cover could accelerate the growth process. Harvest in 80 days.