Cuore Di Bue-Oxheart Tomato Seeds
Italian heirloom breed, Oxheart type. Beloved in Italy for many decades. The fruits are delicious, sweet in flavor, similar shape to as a heart, great for fresh eating or roasting on a pan. Strong and very resistant plant. Beefsteak tomato, has deep ribs across its flesh. Grows to a diameter of 8-12 cm.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Beefsteak tomato, has deep ribs across its flesh. Grows to a diameter of 8-12 cm.
|Scientific Name||Lycopersicum esculentum|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||6 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-50 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Prepare transplants. Tomatoes are sensitive to low temperatures, wait upon spring arrival when the soil has warmed to plant outdoors. Tomato plants must be supported it is necessary to trellises tomatoes, grow in full sun, using ground cover accelerates growth. 80 day for harvest.