Champion of England Snow Pea Seeds
Champion of England Snow Pea is considered the best pea that was developed in 1876. An exceptionally delicious, highly productive pea breed that grows over six feet tall and produces very large pods. Our favorite variety with a surprising crop and splendid taste.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Pisum sativum|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days. Peas climb, therefore trellises are necessary.
Write Your Own Review