Yellowstone Carrot Seeds
This yellow carrot is one of the most interesting varieties you can grow, yellow lemon carrots, has a crunchy texture and tastes sweet, full of juice. A variety sought after by many chefs, looks great on a plate of fresh vegetables. About 75 days. Size is about 20-25 cm. sow directly into the soil at the end of the summer and enjoy autumn crop.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 80
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Daucus carota|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||0.2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||5 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow seeds outdoors at the start of autumn. Compress the soil firmly to keep the bed moist until germination. Be patient, germination is slow and uneven at times.