Tracer Insecticide is a suspension concentrate containing 480 g/litre (44.03% w/w) spinosad. A selective insecticide for use in top fruit and field brassicas for the control of caterpillar pests and in allium crops for useful control of thrips.
Technical Specification: Spinosad
Tracer Insecticide is a naturally class of insect control.
The first product from naturalyte class with a unique mode of action that gives superior control of insect pests with excellent crop health.
FEATURES OF TRACER INSECTICIDE
- Tracer insect control is based on the active ingredient Spinosad.
- Tracer Insecticide is produced by the fermentation process from a soil actinomycete, Saccharopolyspora Spinosa, and possesses the effectiveness of conventional insecticide and the safety of biologicals.
- Tracer is the first product in a unique class of compounds called the naturalyte class.
- Spinosad has extremely favourable mammalian and non-target toxicology and environmental fate profile.
- It acts as an acetylcholine receptor modulator by altering the acetylcholine receptor site and by disrupting binding.
Pests Controlled: Cotton Bollworm, Thrips, Fruit borer
Write Your Own Review