Thai Soldier Long Bean Seeds
Excellent Thai variety, with an exceptional crop. Long bush beans grows in the form of shrubs for those who want to grow long beans but prefer not to build trelise. Large pods in the form of a pencil, and very tasteful. The pods are different in appearance from regular beans, pods have streaks in dark red brown colors. They are excellent when steamed for a few minutes, can be eaten fresh in salads. Harvest around 50 days.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Out of stock
Only %1 left
|Scientific Name||Vigna unguiculata cowpea|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||50|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||45 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground with the arrival of spring after the soil has warmed. Can tolerant heat and drought, but not cold. Trellises are necessary for growing climbing beans.
Write Your Own Review