Rattlesnake Snap Bean Seeds
Pole beans with dark green pods up to 20 cm long, very crisp without fibers, a heavy producer in hot and humid climate. Very sweet, rich and full of flavor, large plants, vigorous vines that produce a huge number of green pods splashed with brown stripes, one of the most beautiful beans you can grow in your home garden, suitable for fresh eating steaming or for canning. 50-60 days.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Phaseolus Volgaris|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground with the arrival of spring after the soil has warmed. Can tolerant heat and drought, but not cold. Trellises are necessary for growing climbing beans.