Nants Carrot Seeds
“Miriam bat-Abraham” came as a young girl to “Kfar Giladi” with the help of “Mania Shochat”, she began working in the vegetable garden at Kibbutz in 1923, among other things she specialized in the selections of carrots , cauliflower and broccoli, including Nants carrot. Nants carrot is a half-long carrot type that can reach a size of 10-12cm. The roots are very sweet and gentle with brilliant color. Most well known Heirloom carrot in Israel.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 80
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪10.00 Regular Price ₪12.00
|Seeds in Garden Package||≈ 200|
|Scientific Name||Daucus carota|
|Germination Period||7-17 days|
|Days till maturity||65-75|
|Sowing Depth||5 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-15 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, September, October, November, December|
Sow seeds outdoors at the start of autumn. Compress the soil firmly to keep the bed moist until germination. Be patient, germination is slow and uneven at times.
Write Your Own Review