Moringa Oleifera Seeds
Moringa is referred to as the "miracle tree," a traditional medicinal plant, the young seed pods and leaves are used for medicine. Powder made from Moringa is full of antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins that can easily help in the daily intake of essential nutrients.
Moringa is a fast growing and resistant to drought, coming from tropical and subtropical regions of South Asia. In Israel, there is a local strain called “Moringa Rotemit” (scientific name: Moringa peregrina) that grows along the Dead Sea valley with fragmented distribution. Prominent in its beautiful bloom, in pink and white flowers that blooms from spring to late summer. Moringa Rotemy is a protected plant in Israel.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 1
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Moringa oleifera|
|Germination Period||8-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||1 m|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
|Sowing Instructions||Sow the seeds directly where the tree is meant to grow and not prepare transplants. The young seedlings are delicate and often can not survive the planting.|