Mandan Bride Corn Seeds
Most excellent corn multicolored kernels that can be in different combinations of red, black, orange, yellow and white. A heirloom strain attributed to the Mandan tribe, Used for flour or as a beautiful ornamental display.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 20-30
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Out of stock
|Scientific Name||Zea mays|
|Germination Period||4-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
|Sowing Instructions||Sow directly in the ground or prepare transplants and move out as spring arrives. Can be planted at the height of summer. It is recommended to plant in full sun, under a regime of deep and long watering, the roots go down very deep in the soil. Corn should be planted in blocks instead of in long rows to maximize pollination.|
Write Your Own Review