Magnum Cucumber Seeds
(F1) Magnum cucumber with a juicy and pleasurable taste, without bitterness. Magnum produces cucumbers about 18 cm long and is very suitable for the climate of of Israel. The cucumber is a modern open-pollinated variety that was cultivated from a type of Beit Alfa cucumber that was bred and cultivated In 1931 by Israeli horticulture expert Hanna Lazarson from Kibbutz Bet Alfa.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Cucumis sativus|
|Germination Period||4-10 days|
|Days till maturity||60|
|Sowing Depth||0.5 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||80 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground or prepare transplant in advance. Move outdoors once spring arrives and the soil has warmed up. Cucumbers can be trellised but you're not bound to do so. Take into account that vines have a tendency to spread and reaches many distances.
Write Your Own Review