Little Fingers Eggplant Seeds
Asian heirloom eggplant, used in gourmet cuisine. Harvest young when fruit are about 15cm in length. The fleshy fruit, is not bitter, but rich in taste. Beautiful fruit, this variety has elongated fruit, length of about 14cm. Gentle sweet taste is perfect for gourmet cooking.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 3-2
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
Asian heirloom eggplant, used in gourmet cuisine.
|Scientific Name||Solanum melongena|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-60 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
It’s recommended to prepare transplants. Eggplants are sensitive to low temperatures, sow seed in spring, when the soil has warmed. Plant in full sun. Using ground cover could accelerate the growth process.
Write Your Own Review