Jerusalem Dwarf Yellow Sunflower Seeds
Israeli heirloom sunflower breed. Dwarf Sunflower of Jerusalem heritage, flowers are arranged eccentric outgoing rings from the center. 30-40 cm in height. The sunflower originally bred by North American Indians for food and oil, was brought to Europe by the Spaniards in the 17th century.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter:15
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
|Scientific Name||Helianthus annuus|
|Germination Period||5-12 days|
|Days till maturity||50-65|
|Sowing Depth||1 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||30-40 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
Sow seeds outdoors in early spring. Sunflower prefer full sun to partial shade, rich and well drained soil.