Hasbani Baladi Eggplant Seeds
Hasbani baladi eggplant has been grown since the Middle Ages in traditional communities in the Galilee and Golan Heights. A local Syrian heirloom strain. This variety produces small eggplants that are mainly used for pickling. You can also cook them while they are still small. Pick the fruits that are between 5-10 cm in size. Climatically adapted for growing in Mediterranean weather.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 4-8
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Solanum melongena|
|Germination Period||6-14 days|
|Days till maturity||70-85|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||40-60 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August|
It’s recommended to prepare transplants. Eggplants are sensitive to low temperatures, sow seed in spring, when the soil has warmed. Plant in full sun. Using ground cover could accelerate the growth process.
Write Your Own Review