Burpee's Golden Beet Seeds
Traded commercially since 1828. All parts of the plant may be used. Root are elliptical shape with bright orange color, changing golden when cooked. Wonderful sweet taste. Golden beets are globe shaped; they won’t bleed like red beets. The greens are also very tasty. Bright orange color beet root, elliptical roots are 6-8 cm when ready for harvest.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 30-40
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Bright orange color beet root, elliptical roots are 6-8 cm when ready for harvest.
|Scientific Name||Beta vulgaris|
|Germination Period||6-12 days|
|Days till maturity||40-55|
|Sowing Depth||8 mm|
|Sowing Intervals||20-30 cm|
|Sowing Months||January, February, March, April, September, October, November, December|
Sow directly in the ground, the seeds will germinate in 5-10 days, be sure to plant a time interval of two weeks for continual harvest. Ready within 40-60 days.
Write Your Own Review