Blauhilde Bean Seeds
Classic German heirloom breed. Beautiful pole bean, pods are blue-purple color, 20-30 cm in length loaded with rich taste. Easily grown purple robust vine, with a very impressive yield. When cooking, in order to maintain the desirable purple color, steam for a few minutes, the color fades to green during long cooking. Green and deep purple robust plant and vine provided for an abundance of natural beauty in your garden.
- Select a full sunny sowing area
- Plan the amount of seeds according to 1 m² depending on the size of the area / vessel
- Number of seeds per square meter: 10-20
- Sowing depth is twice the size of the seed, 1-0.5 cm deep
- Keep soil moist until germination. (Not too wet)
- Watering once a day to once every three days (depending on the season)
- It is recommended to use compost and organic nutrients and microbes.
You can find more information on the website, good luck!
Only %1 left
Starting at ₪10.00 Regular Price ₪12.00
|Scientific Name||Phaseolus vulgaris|
|Germination Period||5-10 days|
|Days till maturity||55-70|
|Sowing Depth||1-2 cm|
|Sowing Intervals||10-20 cm|
|Sowing Months||March, April, May, June, July, August, September|
Sow directly in the ground with the arrival of spring after the soil has warmed. Can tolerant heat and drought, but not cold. Trellises are necessary for growing climbing beans.
Write Your Own Review